- MALWARE FAMILY: blackbasta
- TAGS:family:blackbasta, ransomware
- MD5: 0c69e91c2f54978ae3103b26686b2610
- SHA1: 3e3b113a5ab64e03ffe86e0fa9a2163816f9ecdf
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-19T10:40:26Z
- TTPS: T1107, T1490, T1491, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|