- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, family:redline, family:smokeloader, family:vidar, botnet:1752, botnet:517, botnet:fote, botnet:mario23_10, botnet:nam7, backdoor, collection, discovery, infostealer, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan, upx
- MD5: 897904a30b9f93342c41c7baccc0395e
- SHA1: 364158a9820b3df66081b8329d7f4acc0698b1c4
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-26T08:04:22Z
- TTPS: T1064, T1082, T1005, T1081, T1102, T1012, T1120, T1114, T1053, T1222, T1060, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|