- MALWARE FAMILY: makop
- TAGS:family:makop, ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: 5bcf1a6a65d8d0d2ad1c2a78935322b5
- SHA1: c5af15f8170e3840ba756397cb1548fa9489fae9
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-08T17:51:03Z
- TTPS: T1059, T1107, T1490, T1005, T1081
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|