- MALWARE FAMILY: persistence
- TAGS:persistence, ransomware
- MD5: 87fcca6673b8ef1a9e02f26a9a5de00a
- SHA1: e18fec6f76025bd14743298cd577f5b2f7e1f2ed
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-27T18:26:56Z
- TTPS: T1107, T1490, T1060, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|