- MALWARE FAMILY: play
- TAGS:family:play, ransomware
- MD5: 0f8ad126812dc650f26b5739590b8ab8
- SHA1: bae22642918dafe12bb7318d7e56c995158f4b63
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-02T17:39:15Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1120, T1082
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|