- MALWARE FAMILY: play
- TAGS:family:play, ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: 6ea4b9b0ad0692892f6e4f1b4f05aa72
- SHA1: 3bb50ceeaa8a698687863dd44e149214d4372601
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-29T11:21:36Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1120, T1082, T1005, T1081
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|