- MALWARE FAMILY: xmrig
- TAGS:family:xmrig, discovery, evasion, exploit, miner, trojan
- MD5: 53540062e2853766764ac60dbaa4baab
- SHA1: 2996181c5ac1ba583516c7fac5dd22e6e87cd857
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-14T21:57:38Z
- TTPS: T1112, T1082, T1031, T1057, T1089, T1222
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|