- MALWARE FAMILY: discovery
- TAGS:discovery, evasion, persistence, upx
- MD5: f494e416737bbd1ea8af65d9bdfd6934
- SHA1: 3de0d51ea664794278734c7b30d938ceb1495c47
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-01-31T10:32:51Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1012, T1060, T1112, T1130, T1102, T1018, T1497
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|