Last week on Malwarebytes Labs:
- Potential cybersecurity impacts of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine
- Cyber lures and threats in the context of the war in Ukraine
- CISA warns of cyberespionage by Iranian APT “MuddyWater”
- Google and Microsoft accused of feeding smaller search engines spam ads
- Cyclops Blink malware: US and UK authorities issue alert
- Yik Yak “cyberbullying”: What can be done?
- How to update your drivers and when you need to
- Hive ransomware: Researchers figure out a method to decrypt files
- “Ethnicity recognition” tool listed on surveillance camera app store built by fridge-maker’s video analytics startup
- Xenomorph banking Trojan downloaded over 50,000 times from Play Store
- CISA offers guidance on dealing with information manipulation
- Facebook sued for siphoning facial recognition data without consent
The post A week in security (February 21 – February 27) appeared first on Malwarebytes Labs.
If you like the site, please consider joining the telegram channel or supporting us on Patreon using the button below.