Last week on Malwarebytes Labs:
- Anti-war open-source software developer targets Russians and Belarussians with “protestware”
- Elden Ring exploit traps players in infinite death loop
- Update now! Many HP printers affected by three critical security vulnerabilities
- White House urges US businesses: Protect against potential Russian cyberattacks
- Okta admits 366 customers may have been impacted by LAPSUS$ breach
- A new rootkit comes to an ATM near you
- Facebook users wary of security mail find themselves locked out of accounts
- Fake Esports voting sites looking to phish Steam users
- AvosLocker ransomware uses Microsoft Exchange Server vulnerabilities, says FBI
- Facebook phish claims “Someone tried to log into your account”
The post A week in security (March 21 – 27) appeared first on Malwarebytes Labs.
If you like the site, please consider joining the telegram channel or supporting us on Patreon using the button below.