Last week on Malwarebytes Labs:
- CronRAT targets Linux servers with e-commerce attacks
- Hackers all over the world are targeting Tasmania’s emergency services
- Massive faceprint scraping company Clearview AI hauled over the coals
- Most people aren’t upgrading to Windows 11: Not the end of the world
- Have you downloaded that Android malware from the Play Store lately?
- Here’s what data the FBI can get from WhatsApp, iMessage, Signal, Telegram, and more
- Capcom Arcade Stadium’s record player numbers blamed on card mining
- SideCopy APT: Connecting lures to victims, payloads to infrastructure
- Emotet being spread via malicious Windows App Installer packages
- Attacker unmasked by VPN flubs charged with Ubiquiti hack
- Emotet’s back and it isn’t wasting any time
The post A week in security (Nov 29 – Dec 5) appeared first on Malwarebytes Labs.
If you like the site, please consider joining the telegram channel or supporting us on Patreon using the button below.