CISA Releases 12 Industrial Control Systems Advisories
CISA has released 12 Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on August 30, 2022. These advisories provides timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisories for technical details and mitigations:
- ICSA-22-242-01 Hitachi Energy FCP
- ICSA-22-242-02 Hitachi Energy GWS
- ICSA-22-242-03 Hitachi Energy MSM
- ICSA-22-242-04 Hitachi Energy RTU500 series
- ICSA-22-242-05 Fuji Electric D300win
- ICSA-22-242-06 Honeywell ControlEdge
- ICSA-22-242-07 Honeywell Experion LX
- ICSA-22-242-08 Honeywell Trend Controls
- ICSA-22-242-09 Omron CX-Programmer
- ICSA-22-242-10 PTC Kepware KEPServerEX
- ICSA-22-242-11 Sensormatic Electronics iSTAR
- ICSA-22-221-01 Mitsubishi Electric Multiple Factory Automation Products (Update B)
A considerable amount of time and effort goes into maintaining this website, creating backend automation and creating new features and content for you to make actionable intelligence decisions. Everyone that supports the site helps enable new functionality.
If you like the site, please support us on Patreon using the button below
To keep up to date follow us on the below channels.