CISA Releases Five Industrial Control Systems Advisories
CISA released five Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on July 27, 2023. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
- ICSA-23-208-01 ETIC Telecom RAS Authentication
- ICSA-23-208-02 PTC KEPServerEX
- ICSA-23-208-03 Mitsubishi Electric CNC Series
- ICSA-22-307-01 ETIC RAS (Update A)
- ICSA-22-172-01 Mitsubishi Electric MELSEC iQ-R, Q, L Series and MELIPC Series (Update B)
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisories for technical details and mitigations.
A considerable amount of time and effort goes into maintaining this website, creating backend automation and creating new features and content for you to make actionable intelligence decisions. Everyone that supports the site helps enable new functionality.
If you like the site, please support us on “Patreon” or “Buy Me A Coffee” using the buttons below
To keep up to date follow us on the below channels.