CISA Releases Five Industrial Control Systems Advisories
CISA released five Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on November 21, 2023. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
- ICSA-23-325-01 WAGO PFC200 Series
- ICSA-23-325-02 Fuji Electric Tellus Lite V-Simulator
- ICSA-23-208-03 Mitsubishi Electric CNC Series (Update C)
- ICSA-23-115-01 Keysight N8844A Data Analytics Web Service (Update A)
- ICSA-23-297-01 Rockwell Automation Stratix 5800 and Stratix 5200 (Update A)
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisories for technical details and mitigations.
A considerable amount of time and effort goes into maintaining this website, creating backend automation and creating new features and content for you to make actionable intelligence decisions. Everyone that supports the site helps enable new functionality.
If you like the site, please support us on “Patreon” or “Buy Me A Coffee” using the buttons below
To keep up to date follow us on the below channels.