CISA Releases Fourteen Industrial Control Systems Advisories
CISA released fourteen Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on November 16, 2023. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
- ICSA-23-320-01 Red Lion Sixnet RTUs
- ICSA-23-320-02 Hitachi Energy MACH System Software
- ICSA-23-320-03 Siemens Desigo CC product family
- ICSA-23-320-04 Siemens Mendix Runtime
- ICSA-23-320-05 Siemens SCALANCE W700
- ICSA-23-320-06 Siemens SIMATIC PCS neo
- ICSA-23-320-07 Siemens OPC UA Modeling Editor (SiOME)
- ICSA-23-320-08 Siemens SCALANCE Family Products
- ICSA-23-320-09 Siemens COMOS
- ICSA-23-320-10 Siemens SIPROTEC 4 7SJ66
- ICSA-23-320-11 Siemens Mendix Studio Pro
- ICSA-23-320-12 Siemens PNI
- ICSA-23-320-13 Siemens SIMATIC MV500
- ICSA-23-320-14 Siemens RUGGEDCOM APE1808 Devices
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisories for technical details and mitigations.
A considerable amount of time and effort goes into maintaining this website, creating backend automation and creating new features and content for you to make actionable intelligence decisions. Everyone that supports the site helps enable new functionality.
If you like the site, please support us on “Patreon” or “Buy Me A Coffee” using the buttons below
To keep up to date follow us on the below channels.