CISA Releases Seven Industrial Control Systems Advisories
CISA released seven Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on September 14, 2023. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
- ICSA-23-257-01 Siemens SIMATIC, SIPLUS Products
- ICSA-23-257-02 Siemens Parasolid
- ICSA-23-257-03 Siemens QMS Automotive
- ICSA-23-257-04 Siemens RUGGEDCOM APE1808 Product
- ICSA-23-257-05 Siemens SIMATIC IPCs
- ICSA-23-257-06 Siemens WIBU Systems CodeMeter
- ICSA-23-257-07 Rockwell Automation Pavilion8
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisories for technical details and mitigations.
A considerable amount of time and effort goes into maintaining this website, creating backend automation and creating new features and content for you to make actionable intelligence decisions. Everyone that supports the site helps enable new functionality.
If you like the site, please support us on “Patreon” or “Buy Me A Coffee” using the buttons below
To keep up to date follow us on the below channels.