CISA Releases Seven Industrial Control Systems Advisories
CISA released seven Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on July 18, 2023. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
- ICSA-23-199-01 Rockwell Automation Kinetix 5700 DC Bus Power Supply Series A
- ICSA-23-199-02 Keysight N6845A Geolocation Server
- ICSA-23-199-03 Iagona ScrutisWeb
- ICSA-23-199-04 Weintek Weincloud
- ICSA-23-199-05 GeoVision GV-ADR2701
- ICSA-23-199-06 GE Cimplicity
- ICSA-23-199-07 WellinTech KingHistorian
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisories for technical details and mitigations.
A considerable amount of time and effort goes into maintaining this website, creating backend automation and creating new features and content for you to make actionable intelligence decisions. Everyone that supports the site helps enable new functionality.
If you like the site, please support us on “Patreon” or “Buy Me A Coffee” using the buttons below
To keep up to date follow us on the below channels.