CISA Releases Six Industrial Control Systems Advisories
CISA released six Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on September 21, 2023. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
- ICSA-23-264-01 Real Time Automation 460 Series
- ICSA-23-264-02 Siemens Spectrum Power 7
- ICSA-23-264-03 Delta Electronics DIAScreen
- ICSA-23-264-04 Rockwell Automation Select Logix Communication Modules
- ICSA-23-264-05 Rockwell Automation Connected Components Workbench
- ICSA-23-264-06 Rockwell Automation FactoryTalk View Machine Edition
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisories for technical details and mitigations.
A considerable amount of time and effort goes into maintaining this website, creating backend automation and creating new features and content for you to make actionable intelligence decisions. Everyone that supports the site helps enable new functionality.
If you like the site, please support us on “Patreon” or “Buy Me A Coffee” using the buttons below
To keep up to date follow us on the below channels.