CISA Releases Twelve Industrial Control Systems Advisories
CISA released twelve Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on January 12, 2023. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisories for technical details and mitigations:
- ICSA-23-012-01 Sewio RTLS Studio
- ICSA-23-012-02 RONDS Equipment Predictive Maintenance Solution
- ICSA-23-012-03 InHand Networks InRouter
- ICSA-23-012-04 Panasonic Sanyo CCTV Network Camera
- ICSA-23-012-05 SAUTER Controls Nova 200 – 220 Series (PLC 6)
- ICSA-23-012-06 Johnson Controls Metasys
- ICSA-22-012-07 Hitachi Energy Lumada APM
- ICSA-23-012-08 Siemens S7-1500 CPU devices
- ICSA-23-012-09 Siemens Mendix SAML Module
- ICSA-23-012-10 Siemens Automation License Manager
- ICSA-23-012-11 Siemens Solid Edge before V2023 MP1
- ICSMA-21-322-02 Philips Patient Information Center iX (PIC iX) and Efficia CM Series (Update A)
A considerable amount of time and effort goes into maintaining this website, creating backend automation and creating new features and content for you to make actionable intelligence decisions. Everyone that supports the site helps enable new functionality.
If you like the site, please support us on Patreon using the button below
To keep up to date follow us on the below channels.