Cloudfare has announced a new feature for their paid customers to set up alert notifications for when their website or service is under a DDoS attack.
- Log in to the Cloudflare dashboard at https://dash.cloudflare.com.
- Click on the ‘Notification’ section, at the top of the dashboard.
- In the Notifications section, go to ‘Create’. Select the type of DDoS notification that you want to create an alert for.
- For customers using Cloudfare for a website, only ‘HTTP DDoS Attack Alert’ will be seen.
- After selecting the type, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the next screen, the system will ask you to give a name to the notification and an optional description. Add the email address for the notification and other methods for the alert.
- When you are satisfied, click on create to finish setting up the notification.
If you like the site, please consider joining the telegram channel or supporting us on Patreon using the button below.