All statistics in this report are from the global cloud service Kaspersky Security Network (KSN), which receives information from components in our security solutions. The data was obtained from users who had given their consent to it being sent to KSN. Millions of Kaspersky users around the globe assist us in collecting information about malicious activity. The statistics in this report cover the period from November 2021 to October 2022, inclusive.
Figures of the year
- During the year, 15.37% of internet user computers worldwide experienced at least one Malware-class attack.
- Kaspersky solutions blocked 505,879,385 attacks launched from online resources across the globe.
- 101,612,333 unique malicious URLs triggered Web Anti-Virus components.
- Our Web Anti-Virus blocked 109,183,489 unique malicious objects.
- Ransomware attacks were defeated on the computers of 271,215 unique users.
- During the reporting period, miners attacked 1,392,398 unique users.
- Attempted infections by malware designed to steal money via online access to bank accounts were logged on the devices of 376,742 users.
Fill the form below to download the Kaspersky Security Bulletin 2022. Statistics full report (English, PDF)
If you like the site, please consider joining the telegram channel or supporting us on Patreon using the button below.