- MALWARE FAMILY: adware
- TAGS:adware, discovery, exploit, persistence, stealer, upx
- MD5: 020bff1e60f35caa632b9967043d4ab0
- SHA1: 60614686aa19453fb10c4aaf92ede5ce297ec551
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-08T17:38:05Z
- TTPS: T1112, T1176, T1060, T1222
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|