- MALWARE FAMILY: adware
- TAGS:adware, bootkit, discovery, evasion, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan, upx
- MD5: 86c8fbb939f986e0d01e7c175b645be1
- SHA1: 362f9ac4249dce17ca231f4ba1e37f24d65b11ba
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-01T02:48:04Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1082, T1057, T1004, T1112, T1176, T1060, T1031, T1120, T1042, T1497, T1005, T1081, T1130, T1098, T1083, T1089
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|