- MALWARE FAMILY: adware
- TAGS:adware, bootkit, discovery, evasion, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: ae5acf33cfe3c2899a4c074cf1c9f608
- SHA1: 0e7973c47edd4eaa6003a118e7f3d1c67ec1dca6
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-28T17:03:34Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1082, T1005, T1081, T1060, T1112, T1042, T1130, T1120, T1050, T1059, T1067, T1063, T1491, T1031, T1562, T1489, T1176
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|