- MALWARE FAMILY: amadey
- TAGS:family:amadey, family:eternity, family:redline, botnet:trud, botnet:upppppp555555, collection, discovery, evasion, infostealer, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: 1a15aa18ae8129dfcfe983f75b2b1b17
- SHA1: 7debeced715b48e2de1d9905b56b84bc2148b5c4
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-25T17:03:04Z
- TTPS: T1053, T1012, T1107, T1490, T1114, T1005, T1081, T1060, T1112, T1082, T1018
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|