- MALWARE FAMILY: amadey
- TAGS:family:amadey, family:djvu, family:fabookie, family:laplas, family:smokeloader, family:vidar, botnet:19, backdoor, clipper, discovery, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan, vmprotect
- MD5: 3bb17138f075edbb3c7ff1ae371378ea
- SHA1: 69cc77ec60cbd346c3488240380a18df4d581ec4
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-02-04T04:05:11Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1082, T1005, T1081, T1053, T1060, T1112, T1120, T1222
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|