- MALWARE FAMILY: amadey
- TAGS:family:amadey, family:redline, botnet:high, collection, discovery, infostealer, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: 6624a7e0bda3bb4ab448db3b0383bd96
- SHA1: 5aa101a3123ce092e1b3f4595e6b57ddf784dd8d
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-29T03:00:04Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1005, T1081, T1082, T1060, T1112, T1053, T1120, T1114
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|