- MALWARE FAMILY: amadey
- TAGS:family:amadey, family:danabot, family:djvu, family:raccoon, family:redline, family:smokeloader, botnet:amddriveer999999, botnet:ec7a54fb6492ff3a52d09504b8ecf082, botnet:mario23_10, backdoor, banker, bootkit, collection, discovery, infostealer, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: 6cf78b93ea34e9eb07a574d238e9ed11
- SHA1: 6d8c7a63e98463c3beaa69ee5c5376fd7009a287
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-14T11:43:33Z
- TTPS: T1222, T1082, T1053, T1005, T1081, T1012, T1120, T1060, T1112, T1064, T1067, T1114
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|