- MALWARE FAMILY: amadey
- TAGS:family:amadey, family:dcrat, family:djvu, family:redline, family:smokeloader, botnet:rocketssss, botnet:upppppp555555, backdoor, brand:microsoft, collection, discovery, infostealer, persistence, phishing, ransomware, rat, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: 999d8ae721958772b0b61d72b3ea20b9
- SHA1: 08895b0fb7c3cc93c84a40d7684e85d4c8c9dfbf
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-25T17:36:42Z
- TTPS: T1005, T1081, T1053, T1114, T1012, T1082, T1112, T1060, T1064, T1222, T1120
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|