- MALWARE FAMILY: amadey
- TAGS:family:amadey, family:dcrat, family:djvu, family:raccoon, family:redline, family:smokeloader, botnet:amddriveer9777, botnet:ec7a54fb6492ff3a52d09504b8ecf082, botnet:sila, backdoor, bootkit, collection, discovery, infostealer, persistence, ransomware, rat, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: 99a0068281ee5fff38985f6e83bde450
- SHA1: 82b438be9416fe0361a0c29da4870549113dfc78
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-13T22:04:04Z
- TTPS: T1018, T1114, T1067, T1082, T1012, T1005, T1081, T1053, T1222, T1060, T1112, T1120
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|