- MALWARE FAMILY: amadey
- TAGS:family:amadey, family:djvu, family:smokeloader, family:socelars, family:vidar, botnet:19, botnet:494, backdoor, discovery, persistence, ransomware, stealer, trojan, vmprotect
- MD5: a324ed7b304360cc9ed41e619478b953
- SHA1: 7e9094fb9c32ad70bc9cb9df3202d5b068e1f415
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-01-12T22:30:13Z
- TTPS: T1222, T1012, T1082, T1060, T1112, T1120, T1053
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|