- MALWARE FAMILY: amadey
- TAGS:family:amadey, family:djvu, family:laplas, family:smokeloader, family:vidar, botnet:694f12963bedb0c6040fb3c74aac71e5, botnet:pub1, botnet:sprg, backdoor, clipper, discovery, persistence, ransomware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: b2291621bf9facfa5e751ef3a25e661b
- SHA1: 206397226bdceccf35a212864113727975731f6b
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-03-12T21:34:12Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1120, T1082, T1222, T1053, T1060, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|