- MALWARE FAMILY: amadey
- TAGS:family:amadey, family:djvu, family:smokeloader, backdoor, ransomware, trojan
- MD5: cb08a961a70f8b2417f8975f4ceb81aa
- SHA1: 52356c0c6dcb273eeda64aba7c484dbf52e7464e
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-25T11:05:07Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1120, T1082
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|