- MALWARE FAMILY: amadey
- TAGS:family:amadey, family:djvu, family:smokeloader, backdoor, collection, discovery, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: cf2fd271aeaecf04b61219f48d59b774
- SHA1: d7ebfeae7801392c2ca900c0572a675359759067
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-25T11:48:16Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1112, T1222, T1082, T1060, T1053, T1005, T1081, T1120, T1114
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|