- MALWARE FAMILY: aurora
- TAGS:family:aurora, family:dcrat, family:djvu, family:icedid, family:smokeloader, family:vidar, botnet:19, campaign:3131022508, backdoor, banker, discovery, infostealer, loader, persistence, ransomware, rat, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: 07bae8213b9bedfe2f9f37df0db94bbd
- SHA1: 4ce3954ef136dc570891edc0e0088deefa555a96
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-01-10T15:05:51Z
- TTPS: T1222, T1053, T1012, T1082, T1120, T1005, T1081, T1060, T1112, T1064
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|