- MALWARE FAMILY: aurora
- TAGS:family:aurora, family:blacknet, family:darkcomet, family:dcrat, family:djvu, family:redline, family:smokeloader, family:vidar, family:wannacry, botnet:19, backdoor, collection, discovery, infostealer, persistence, ransomware, rat, spyware, stealer, trojan, worm
- MD5: dfc9518f5e0b145f1fa786628670863d
- SHA1: a54e4137ccf90fd1326509874063bd58c20fd1ed
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-01-12T04:39:10Z
- TTPS: T1046, T1130, T1112, T1053, T1005, T1081, T1158, T1107, T1490, T1012, T1082, T1064, T1491, T1120, T1222, T1102, T1060, T1114, T1018, T1004
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|