- MALWARE FAMILY: avaddon
- TAGS:family:avaddon, evasion, ransomware, trojan
- MD5: 145cb17599f245058b5fd7fccb6f0d8a
- SHA1: 4ebfef558949f71b78efd9a874951cac799ecbb3
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-03-11T15:54:53Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1088, T1089, T1112, T1107, T1490, T1012, T1120
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|