- MALWARE FAMILY: avaddon
- TAGS:family:avaddon, evasion, persistence, ransomware, trojan
- MD5: 37c880cd7d92ba4201db8985971bcf98
- SHA1: 80704180991ff9b493da78032ea071b2d3221ec1
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-03-11T15:54:50Z
- TTPS: T1112, T1060, T1082, T1088, T1089, T1107, T1490, T1012, T1120
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|