- MALWARE FAMILY: avaddon
- TAGS:family:avaddon, evasion, persistence, ransomware, trojan
- MD5: 8f51096756e54fda6bedd87f3d5d8a6d
- SHA1: 77a16be6841337b467e9b27f33e0e30decda0e92
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-03-11T15:54:46Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1088, T1089, T1112, T1060, T1107, T1490, T1012, T1120
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|