- MALWARE FAMILY: avaddon
- TAGS:family:avaddon, evasion, ransomware, trojan
- MD5: bc52d18853a6b575d319692ae8f90fd7
- SHA1: 882b07d029ba27a64f442fa0e3047775667c2957
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-05T15:20:26Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1120, T1082, T1107, T1490, T1088, T1089, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|