- MALWARE FAMILY: azorult
- TAGS:family:azorult, family:chimera, family:lokibot, family:rms, aspackv2, collection, discovery, evasion, infostealer, persistence, ransomware, rat, spyware, stealer, trojan, upx
- MD5: 968b476f2246e218e34f5a13083ee861
- SHA1: ca71fcaca04e5bd20d9d3457458af843879db240
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-02-01T08:57:31Z
- TTPS: T1112, T1031, T1562, T1489, T1088, T1089, T1005, T1081, T1098, T1158, T1060, T1012, T1082, T1222, T1102, T1004, T1120, T1059, T1114, T1053
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|