- MALWARE FAMILY: azov
- TAGS:family:azov, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, wiper
- MD5: ef2cacf47d7cde4871c1f1d00cb8d3e6
- SHA1: 05550cc73c3507a39ab9ae94a08134af2dbd11e7
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-02-06T15:30:17Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1120, T1082, T1060, T1112, T1005, T1081
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|