- MALWARE FAMILY: blackbasta
- TAGS:family:blackbasta, ransomware
- MD5: 53fdeb923b1890d29b8f29da77995938
- SHA1: a996ccd0d58125bf299e89f4c03ff37afdab33fc
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-09T16:22:33Z
- TTPS: T1107, T1490, T1491, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|