- MALWARE FAMILY: blackmatter
- TAGS:family:blackmatter, ransomware
- MD5: 930b9c1792a539acdb051af34de91060
- SHA1: 2cda394db71fc67905e31d9e8f4b88ef85a248dc
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-02-08T09:11:44Z
- TTPS: T1491, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|