- MALWARE FAMILY: blacknet
- TAGS:family:blacknet, family:djvu, family:redline, family:smokeloader, family:vidar, botnet:517, botnet:mario23_10, botnet:round3, backdoor, collection, discovery, infostealer, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: 5ca4d167e4df2aca3495c6651d5333ff
- SHA1: 387ec9692dc951d1c9c1cee6e089fc83a2d36a72
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-16T05:48:14Z
- TTPS: T1114, T1060, T1112, T1082, T1053, T1005, T1081, T1012, T1102, T1120, T1064, T1222
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|