- MALWARE FAMILY: blackrock
- TAGS:family:blackrock, banker, infostealer, ransomware, trojan
- MD5: 0d4a272052b87d098271ddfb6f4ea191
- SHA1: c1b3db52e0aa1798b9193ea7f1a2c8d7747aeec8
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-15T15:10:10Z
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|