- MALWARE FAMILY: bootkit
- TAGS:bootkit, discovery, evasion, persistence
- MD5: 5c51a8836f1c31af4517ff739cb3e7fa
- SHA1: 49af67355378b659a38686c6b02e7de32915a1f8
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-19T16:53:55Z
- TTPS: T1067, T1222, T1158, T1012, T1082, T1059, T1102, T1018
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|