- MALWARE FAMILY: bootkit
- TAGS:bootkit, discovery, exploit, persistence, spyware, stealer
- MD5: c4f6b7208dd86c37e3e914e1355ee128
- SHA1: 2d6243373836f27a2f90ede02bd1b18c5a72c970
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-18T22:20:19Z
- TTPS: T1222, T1112, T1158, T1012, T1082, T1005, T1081, T1130, T1063, T1067, T1060
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|