- MALWARE FAMILY: buran
- TAGS:family:buran, ransomware
- MD5: 3ea0ab42bcab5745ba3631f01c4d4cd3
- SHA1: 9eb457ce8568fa4a4375cdebbf3b181976a99718
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-21T05:47:20Z
- TTPS: T1018, T1102, T1082, T1012, T1120
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|