- MALWARE FAMILY: cerber
- TAGS:family:cerber, evasion, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: a57745a30d63f511d28aa43e4b710e1c
- SHA1: 5985e7d1831784fd15de2cc62451deb16b65b046
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-10T09:32:04Z
- TTPS: T1490, T1107, T1158, T1112, T1082, T1005, T1081, T1060, T1018
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|